We have consistently received high praise for our success in building cohesive admission teams and instituting operational improvements when facilitating an admission office retreat.
The scope of our admission workshops and retreats depends entirely on the specific needs of a school’s admission and marketing staff. After reviewing basic admission data, we will advise a school on ways to focus their time together. While some schools might choose to have a facilitator for an entire admission office planning retreat, others may direct their attention on the development, training or enhancement of a particular admission and/or marketing skill, such as interviewing, maximizing the applicant review process, or utilizing volunteers in the admission process. We develop the retreat agenda collaboratively with the Admission Director in order to meet an admission and marketing staff’s professional development needs and a school’s institutional advancement opportunities.
Admission Office Retreats often include:
- A research foundation from our presentation of national, regional and school-specific admission and enrollment trends.
- Synthesis of school related enrollment management, admission and financial aid research and summary of findings.
- Overview of a school’s current market position.
- Assessments of staff personalities and work styles
- Development of a renewed sense of purpose and direction and an improved connection between admission staff.
- Development of an admission office action plan with annual goals and objectives.
Cushing Academy, Ashburham, MA
Hotchkiss School, Lakeville, CT
Lawrence Academy, Groton, MA
Northfield Mt. Hermon School, Northfield, MA
St. Paul’s School, Concord, NH
Tilton School, Tilton, NH